Casinos that Accept Dash Cryptocurrency
What is Dash?
Dash is an online private currency that is fast gaining traction in the cryptocurrency space. This currency makes use of complex on-chain cryptographic methods to ensure privacy. The anonymity and speed of transactions (faster than even Bitcoin) make it extremely useful for online gambling especially for US players who are not comfortable with playing at offshore casinos.
In this article, we discuss how Dash can be used for gambling, its pros, and cons, etc.
Top Dash Casinos for 2019
Dash as a Payment Method for Online Casinos
With the acceptance of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum on the rise, many industries are beginning to realize the financial power these digital tokens possess.
So to cater to this rise in popularity, online casinos have joined the trend to accept cryptocurrencies. The secure anonymity and speed of crypto transactions makes it perfect for the online gambling industry.
So how do you go about using Dash? Much like using Bitcoin, the steps are quite similar:
- Get a digital wallet – Before purchasing Dash you’ll need to obtain a wallet to store the currency. There is an official wallet from Dash which can be downloaded here.
- Purchase Dash Cryptocurrency – This is done through a regulated Dash currency exchange vendor.
- Store the cryptocurrency in your wallet – Transfer the Dash currency to the wallet you obtained in step 1.
- Visit a Dash accepting Casino and deposit using your wallet – You can now fund your account at any Dash accepting online casino.
Advantages of Using Dash for Online Casinos
- Privacy: Dash features as a private currency makes it excellent for online casinos. Dash transactions are untraceable. This feature is called Privatesend (Darksend).
- Fast Transactions: Dash transactions are fast with confirmations in few seconds via a technology procedure identified as InstantX. For example, BetOnline processed Dash transactions usually within a few minutes. Withdrawals are also extremely quick and usually take up to an hour long to process. Considering the alternative is you withdraw via Check and it would take up to 7 business days! This is THE main draw as to why crypto is so useful for playing at online casinos!
- Cheap Transactions: Dash blockchain charges lesser fees for transactions. With this feature, Dash has the edge over Bitcoin as the latter charges higher TX fees.
Disadvantages of Using Dash for Online Casinos
- Limited Games: Some dash casinos have few games for its users, i.e., DuckDice has only three games on the platform, CryptoGames offers eight games.
- Lack of Bonuses: Since it’s not as popular as it’s counterparts or regular fiat currency, there aren’t many casinos offering bonuses specifically for it yet.
- Currency value fluctuation: More so a possible disadvantage of having cryptocurrency; At any moment the market value could fluctuate making it hard to know the true value of how much you are playing with at any given time.
Online Casinos That Accept Dash
- BetOnline: BetOnline has been established since 2004 and caters towards US players only. With the increase in popularity of cryptocurrency, they’ve embraced it and have made a pushed to educate their customers in the benefits of using Dash. They currently run a 100% 1st time crypto bonus when using the code CRYPTO100. A minimum deposit of $20 is required and the wage requirement is quite low at only 14 x bonus.
- Fortune Jack: This casino was founded in 2014. The platform has over 1400 games from several casino game providers with sports betting added to their selection in February 2019. This casino supports eight cryptocurrencies namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Doge, Zcash, Monero, and Bitcoin Cash. This is probably the biggest and most popular online casino with deposit bonuses. It also has excellent customer support. Available in only a few countries, i.e., U.S.A, U.K., Germany.
- CryptoGames: Just like Fortune Jack, this gaming platform was established in 2014 by cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Interestingly, all the games are provably fair. This platform offers only eight games to its users, i.e., BlackJack, Roulette, Plinko, Lotto, Dice, Video Poker, Slot and the newly added Minesweeper. It supports about eleven cryptocurrencies with very low house edge which increases winnings. It operates a Curacao eGaming license and is unavailable in Australia, Belgium, Curacao, Denmark, Estonia, France, Hungary, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Romania, Spain, Turkey, The Netherlands, The United States, The United Kingdom and any other country where the practice is restricted by law
- 1xBit: This gaming platform was founded in 2007 before cryptocurrencies and thus used fiat money for its operations. This online casino accepts US players and is available in 52 languages. Also, 1xBit supports more than twenty cryptocurrencies. 1xBit casino has over one thousand, three hundred games on the platform, i.e., dice, sports betting, live casino, etc.
- 1xSlots: This is a new online casino that was founded in 2017. This gaming platform however unlike others accepts both fiat and cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. Offering over two thousand casino games, 1xSlots supports about sixty different languages including English, French, Spanish, Russian, etc.
- DuckDice: Established towards the end of 2016, DuckDice is a provably fair dice site. As the name rightly implies, this platform started with one game; however, as of February 2019, it has a total of 3 games, i.e., dice, lottery, and sniper. This platform supports around twelve cryptocurrencies. DuckDice is restricted in The Netherlands, Curacao, France, and The United States etc. This platform has a 1% in-house edge for its users, provides deposit bonuses and wagering contests.
- Betcoin: This is one of the earliest crypto casinos. It was founded in 2013. This gaming platform supports up to eight cryptocurrencies with ten provably fair games and a total of 375 games. One notable thing about this platform is its efficient customer support via live chat or email.